Tonight I tried running "adprep /forestprep" from the Server 2003 CD on my W2K/SP3
schema master to get ready to put up a 2003 server.  The process stopped saying that
the logged in account was not a member of the Enterprise Admins, the Schema Admins and
the Domain Admins.  Not true!  I was logged in (at the console) on the DC that
currently holds all of the FSMO roles (and has schema updates allowed on this
computer) with the "Big Kahuna" account which certainly is a member of those groups (I
double checked).  I ran this command on our testbed virtually the same way and had no
problems.

While I will open a trouble ticket with Microsoft tomorrow, I was hoping to "hit the
streets running" with additional information.  Have any of you tried this and failed
with a similar error?  I am at a loss as to what is going on.  Thanks for any info!

Mike Thommes
Argonne National Laboratory