From: Shadow Roldan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 8:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] hello and a question

Hi

I'm new to the list so excuse me if I come across as a lame-o!

We have a win2k environment w/ exchange 2k.

There's only one little problem I'm having with active directory, we would
like to have our Admins (read administrative assistants, not sys-admins) do
the chores of maintaining the active directory user information. i.e,
updating a user's business phone, cell phone, address, etc. However, this
person cannot have access to change anything else, such as disabling an
account, adding an email address etc.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to assign permissions just
so...

Shadow Roldan
IT Manager
Zero G Software, Inc.
tel:  1-415-512-7771 x306
cell:  1-415-370-3782
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ZeroG.com
The leading provider of multi-platform software deployment solutions.