From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Secedit Errors

Hello all,

I am getting repeated secedit errors which seem to be due to a corrupted secedit.sdb file on the DCs.  After using ESENTUTL to repair the DB,  and group policy applies correctly.

A day or so later, those that were repaired now have the same errors.   Anyone have any idea where to halt this cycle?  What am I missing?

Source:  Userenv
Name:  Unexpected Error applying group policy to machine account

There were originally some group policy errors, which were fixed.  Policy applies correct as per the winlogon.log after it is fixed,  but the problem returns.

any help would be appreciated.

Jef Kazimer