Title: Group Policy

People

Can anyone point me in the right direction, I changed the domain group policy to enforce password changes on the users, I have since removed the changes to the policy. However I now have a situation where not even the administrator can change a password. It complains that the password doesn't meet the minimum requirements, even though all of the requirements have been removed. My intention was to make everyone change passwords across the Domain and then create individual OU policies once I had a clean start point.

Any suggestions on a fix will be welcome.

Regards

John Slack (VisionLogistics IT Support)
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.visionlogistics.com/uk