From: Robbie Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 8:49 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] SMS Server 2003: AD schema extensions

The MS SFU 3.0 team also refused to provide LDIF files for their schema
extensions.  Microsoft really needs to set the example here.  Most people
are worried enough about extending the schema and when you can't even get
the LDIF files it only exacerbates the situation.

Robbie Allen
http://www.rallenhome.com/