From: Mulnick, Al [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2003 17:10
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: SUS on a W2K DC

-----Original Message-----
From: Abbiss, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:01 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: SUS on a W2K DC

Can anyone tell me where i might find a good maillist for SUS problems.

I want to know how to install it on a DC. My problem is that the built in acounts found on non DC servers "IUSR" and "IWAM" are not available on a DC (not having local users and groups)

So how do I get round this problem ?!?

Been surfing all afternoon and come up with nada.

Many thanks,

Mark