From: Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT? - LEGACY EXCHANGE DN

Well for better or worse, what you explained is how I understood it myself. Though I admit to not knowing it really well, never wanted to know it all but damn MS to hell for inserting AD and Exchange into each other like they did...   (Hey I haven't ranted on here about E2K in at least a week....)

Oh one other thing is that some of that info gets stamped into the msExchADCGlobalNames attribute but in a DN format. I believe the AD side of that gets stamped by the E55->AD work and then the E55 side gets stamped by the opposite direction. Though the 5.5 directory side would have the location in the AD tree being stamped, not the 5.5 location.

For Exchange, I'm only an egg. I don't Grok it.

   joe