I have a network that consists of about 65 servers in 9 different states connected by T1's to all the remote offices, Each office only has a max of 10 people and everything is windows 2000 pro or server.  What I am trying to do is setup Group Polices as well as get AD working better and get back control from the users.  I feel this is going to be a big task but it's all I am going to be doing for the next 6 months.  In the end we would like to push apps to the users as well as lock down the desktops pretty tight.  Is there any books or sites that can help me get started?  I just ordered the Tuna book as well as his AD book and I have the windows 2000 resource kit but that does not tell you what works best.  I am also setting up a lab with 15 computers so that I can test things before they goto production.  I guess I just need some direction on best practices for AD, GPO, and making sure everything is secure.   Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Ryan McDonald
Systems Administrator