From: Kingslan, Rick T. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 October 2003 13:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] documenting servers

Oliver,

I don't currently know of the kit, nor do I have a solution - and would
lend my support to coming up with a reasonably priced solution for such.

I'd love to sit down and write such a script / series of scripts, but
don't have the time because I'm too busy doing the manual work that good
documentation would help to alleviate.  A sad 'chicken and the egg'
situation.

I suspect if we don't find a good free system, that this group could
make a good contribution to IT at-large by taking this on as a challenge
and a collaborative effort.  Heck, get a section at SourceForge and
start writing....

'Cash strapped IT monkeys'.....  LOL!  You slay me!

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
LAN Administration - Windows 2000
West Corporation