Title: AD Utilities

It's budget time here and thus time to present my wish list of what I would like to get next year. Seems things always come up in the middle of the year that I would like but wasn't budgetted for. I'm curious to know what, if any, third party tools or utilities do you use that you couldn't live without? Specifically I would like something that would monitor the health and replication of AD.

Dave Cook
Exchange Administrator
Kutak Rock, LLP
402-231-8352

(including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained in it.  In that event, please contact us immediately by telephone (402)346-6000 or by electronic mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any attachments) without reading or saving in any manner.

Thank you.