Agreed - I got mine yesterday from Amazon and I must say that this should be on the shelf of every AD administrator. Period.

Michael Parent MCSE MCT
Analyst I - Web Services
ITOS - Systems Enablement
Maritime Life Assurance Company
(902) 453-7300 x3456

"Lou Vega" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/24/2003 10:37 AM
Please respond to ActiveDir

        To:        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        [ActiveDir] Active Directory Cookbook

Received my very own copy of Mr. Robbie Allen's "Tuna" book last night from Amazon.com - in the first night's reading the book is already proving it's worth as I see how to do certain things much simpler than I had done them before (with regards to the VBScripts included), as well as learn new things I didn't realize could be done (in both AD2K and AD2K3). The book will be very handy as I continue to stand up my development Windows 2003 domain.

To anyone else on this list who hasn't gotten it yet...it's a worthwhile addition to your Active Directory library.

To Robbie (and all the others who assisted him!) - thanks for a great resource!

r/
Lou