From: John Reijnders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 October 2003 16:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD2.0 info sources

How is your Dutch ;-)? I've writte numerous articles on this topic for
European magazines (Windows & .Net Magazine dutch version). Feel free to
ask for them if you're interested.

If the short notice is too short to take a language course in Dutch you
might find some inspiration on the O'Reilly site. There's some cool
stuff there.

Cheers!
John