Hello from a long time listener/first time caller.

I have a Windows 2000 AD Domain and I am on a call with PSS right now concerning my XP machine running the Windows 2003 AdminPak and the new GPMC utility.  My problem is that when I open the Windows Settings under User Configuration I can’t see anything but the Remote Installation Service topic.  I can’t see any other categories such as Internet Explorer Maintenance, Scripts, Security Settings,  and Folder Redirection.

PSS is struggling with it right now and I wanted to know if any of you have seen this before.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Mike Kemker

MCSE, CNE