From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Lou Vega
Sent: Fri 10/24/2003 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Domains in a Forest

Let's say I have a domain called DomainA.com and now my organization is
talking with another organization who would like to have DomainB.com.
Management at both organizations would like "pretty seamless" access to each
other's resources while maintaining their own identities...i.e, DomainB does
not want to be DomainB.DomainA.com.

My first thoughts are to have a forest with both domains in it (Forest
containing DomainA.com and DomainB.com)...but how easy/hard is that to
implement when DomainA.com already exists and you need to create/add
DomainB.com to the forest?

I'm stepping into new territory here and would appreciate any suggestions,
comments etc. concerning this. I'm researching this on the web and I know
from past discussions on this list that I'm bound to learn something new
here! If you need more info, let me know.

r/
Lou

<<winmail.dat>>