OK! Thanks SOOO much for the response. I have had loads of emails these
last few days, and im in a bit of a shock about the number of people
contacting me. Thanks again.

Rather than me add you to the project, could you visit;

www.sourceforge.net/projects/wsdp

Here you can add yourselves to the mailing list (currently
wsdp-discussion).

I have posted an entry on the Open Discussion forum for the project
which details some of my ideas and means to achieve them.

Please feel free to reply to the post, or use the mailing list. Also, if
any of you want to get *really* involved you can help admin the project
!! :)

Thanks for the owners of the activedir list for putting up with people
saying "me too!" lots, cheers :)

Olly