From: Abbiss, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:39 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Restoring System State from a DC

Please can anyone tell me if it is possible to make a connection to a network share when a server has been booted up into the Directory Services Restore Mode  ?

I was planning to place my system state backup file on a network share. This is obviously a waste of time if I cant get to it if I need to do a restore at any time.

Many thanks