Okay, guys, I've done quite a bit of research here,
but I need some help.  I don't know about you guys,
but I find it frustrating that AD has been out for
over three years and so much of this stuff is still
undocumented!  Argh!

First problem was delegating the right for remote
admins to synchronize the domain.  For those out there
that may still be searching, you need to delegate the
"Replication Synchronization" right to your Domain
Naming Context (NC) and any other NC's (Schema,
Config, etc.) that you may have.  Note that if you do
not delegate this right to every NC, AD Sites &
Services will still fail because a "Replicate Now"
tries to sync every NC behind the scenes - there is no
way with this tool to sync a particular NC.  Note that
ADSIEdit will probably be needed to make the
delegation.

Okay, second problem that I still need an answer to.
I need a way to force replication from one source DC
to all my other DC's.  Ah!  Use replmon you say
choosing "Push Mode" and "Cross Site Boundaries".
That works great, actually, but not for my remote
admins.  Come to find out, replmon doesn't work unless
the remote admin is also given the "Replicating
Directory Changes" and "Manage Replication Topology"
permission.  And I am not about to do that.

I've also looked at repadmin.  It appears that some
changes have been made to this command in W2K3, but
I'd like to do this in a W2K setting.  Unfortunately,
the W2K tool requires that you use actual GUIDS, but
the more important thing is that I can't figure out
how to push changes rather than pull!  I did come
across one undocumented switch with repadmin.  Using
repadmin /p /e /d server1.company.com forces server1
to pull any and all changes from every other server
(transitively).

Any advice on how to best take one DC's changes and
push them out to all other DC's would be GREATLY
appreciated.  Sounds like a script to me.  Thanks.

-Rick Dayton