In addition to SimpleSync, you could also have a look at the following:

and

Tony

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Welch
Sent: Freitag, 7. November 2003 17:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Little OT: AD, LDAP, Exchange

Joe,
You can use SimpleSync from CPS Systems to automate the synchronization of any combination of 5.5 and AD w/ 2000 or 2003 directories.  You set it up to run on schedule and it uses LDAP to read from one directory and write to another.  With one copy you can sync peer to peer directories, or use one directory as the 'master' and sync with a hub/spoke approach.
For more information and to download an evaluation copy  of SimpleSync, please visit www.cps-systems.com .
If you would prefer to see SimpleSync 'live', please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a web demo using GoToMyPC or TightVNC.
Thank you for your time,
Jerry Welch
CPS Systems
US/Canada:    1 888 666 0277