Title: Message

Deji,

Thanks!  I’m looking forward to learning more about ldp, but for now I’m trying to wing it!

Looks like I’m missing something in the query because I am getting “No entries found.”

I’m going to keep working on it, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone that offered up some help.  Very MUCH appreciated!

Have a good one!

Joe Pelle

Systems Analyst

Information Technology

Valassis / IT

19975 Victor Parkway Livonia, MI 48152

Tel 734.591.3000      Fax 734.632.6151

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This message and the information contained herein are not to be further communicated without my express written consent.