From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wed 26/11/2003 18:02
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [ActiveDir] [OT] Novells directory server

Hi Oliver

In Novell 3 it was BINDERY services.  Novell 4 was also BINDERY, with NDS
being introduced in Netware 4.1

Hope this helps

James R. Day
National Parks Service - AD Core Team
(202) 354-1464
Fax (202) 371-1549
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Oliver Marshall"      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           11/26/2003 05:49 PM GMT|
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                 |
  |       cc:       (bcc: James Day/Contractor/NPS)
                                            |
  |       Subject:  [ActiveDir] [OT] Novells directory server

Anyone know what the name of the directory server in Novell 3 & 4 was
called ?

Even better, anyone got any screen shots as well ? ;)

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm