Actually I just used the ADmap 1.6.2 utility last night.  I believe it came out of MS
consulting services from Germany. (it says so in the about)

It reads your Sites structure and builds it into a rather unwieldly VISIO map.  You
will need a Plotter to print it out, and it's not perfect.   Not bad for an automap
tool though.

It doesn't do OU structure, just your sites, connections, and server diagrams.
I don't know where I came across this utility, but it should be around.