McAfee Netshied is what I use, and it works great!

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas M. Long [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 December 2003 16:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Virus software on DC

This may be a dumb question, but do you guys have virus scanning software on your DCs? I have been confused if the virus scanner slows the machine down or not. Thanks

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be protected by legal privilege.
It is intended only for the stated addressee(s). If you are not an addressee you must not disclose, copy, circulate nor use the information contained in it.
If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender immediately and delete it and any copies from your system.