-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rocky Habeeb
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegation of control for WINS

This message is for Joe.
Dear Joe,

I was surprised to not see you mention, in this thread, anything about
whether or not you should run WINS on a DC.  Could you please just tell
me
if you are doing it?  I am trying to troubleshoot why turning WINS on on
FSMO in a small Forest (2 DCs, 3 member servers, 5 Users) takes the DC
offline.  It worked fine for two months, then I went home one Friday
night
and came in Monday and it stopped working.

I hope the Chicken Shack Broasted Chicken was good.  I need you to keep
your
strength up ;-D

Rocky Habeeb
Microsoft Systems Administrator