A consultant at a remote site attempted to DCPROMO a W2K server with the
authoritative domain DNS server listed as secondary and an external ISP DNS
server as primary. I am amazed that Active Directory actually installed,
even in the correct site, but now he can't logon to the server. In examining
my DNS records, the DC registered its ldap srv records, but not the kerberos
or kpasswd records. Can I manually go ahead and create these srv records or
should I try to remove active directory and then dcpromo again?
Thanks

Cynthia Rittenhouse  MCSE,CCNA
LAN Administrator
County of Lancaster