Title: Windows 2000 Security Log Rights

Okay everyone probably a stupid question but here it goes.  We have a user who has some rights to domain controllers but not full administrative rights.  We want this user to be able to view only the security log.  Is there a way to provide just view only rights to the security log.  I am assuming this is not possible since it would be in the same section where you find managing auditing and security log in group policy under computer configuration\windows settings\security settings\local policies\user right assignments.  But I just wanted to check to see if you guys knew anything different.  TIA.

Jeremy