From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 5:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: slipstreaming Win2K

Mark,

Easily done, maybe the rep meant that you couldn't roll the hotfixes directly into the i386 dir like the service packs, they have to be added as an "after thought".... we use an unattended bootable CD for our more remote locations and roll all the available hotfixes into it, I do the same with RIS (Roll hotfixes into install that is...), a good site to look at is:

http://www.msfn.org/unattended/xp/index.htm

I know it is XP but I have done it utilising the same method for W2K, only slightly different for RIS:

http://www.winnetmag.com/Articles/ArticleID/24892/pg/2/2.html

Rogers suggestion looks pretty good will look into that...

James