If anything,   We just did a 2003 upgrade of our DIT with live data in the lab.

We did an upgrade of 2003, and then Compact in NTDSUTIL

in 2 seperate domains:

Went from 2.68gig to 1.1gb
Went from 1.0gb to 890mb

Also,  removing the ADM templates from all but the PDCE, we went from a SYSVOL of
378mb to 78mb :)

We still have morphs to clean up, but the process we have working in lab looks very
promising. :)