-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Clingaman
Sent: 15 January 2004 19:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Folder redir policy

According to JSI tip 4045, if I clear the "Grant exclusive access
rights..." then it should work.
I was trying to avoid allowing the user to be able to change permissions
(thus blocking prying administrator eyes).

How can I change the owner via script on 5,000 folders?
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm