Quest Fastlane Migrator will do it.  That's what we use to merge previously
existed ADMT users.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Newell
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 6:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Updating information in AD from a file.

Hey,
Here's what I have. A few weeks ago everything was moved from a 2000
domain into a new 2003 domain in a new forest with ADMT. The Exchange
server in the old domain was 5.5 and the mail was exmerged into a new
Exchange 2003 server. Everything worked pretty much as expected except
the old exchange server had a ton of data associated with the accounts
(phone numbers, assistants, etc.) I have exported all that data into a
csv file and I now need a way to merge that data into AD. I can change
the headers in the file from the Exchange 5.5 names to reflect the
attribute names in AD. I'm just not sure how to merge this type of data
into AD for over 1000 users.

Anyone know of a utility or a script I can use to merge the data from a
file (preferably a csv file) into an existing user in AD? I looked at
LDIFDE but it looks like I'd have to manually change the ldf file for
each replacement and that's not what I'm looking for. The information
changes for each user so changing the ldf file would be cumbersome
(phone numbers, etc.)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Mike Newell

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm

This e-mail is confidential, may contain proprietary information
of the Cooper Cameron Corporation and its operating Divisions
and may be confidential or privileged.

This e-mail should be read, copied, disseminated and/or used only
by the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
delete it, together with any attachments, from your system.