Joe,

Ping me off list if you want some information on archiving.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pelle, Joe
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: PST files

Hey everyone thanks for the responses!!!  Looks like the thing to do is find
a good archiving solution.

Thanks again - and sorry for the off-topic posts!

Joe Pelle
Infrastructure Architect
Information Technology
Valassis / IT
19975 Victor Parkway Livonia, MI 48152
Tel 734.591.7324  Fax 734.632.6151
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This
message and the information contained herein are not to be further
communicated without my express written consent.