From: Rimmerman, Russ
Sent: Tue 2/3/2004 6:39 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Removing Legal Notice Caption Text GPO

We had a GPO in place to apply a legal notice at logon.  Now we were
directed to remove it due to political reasons, and I've set it back to Not
Defined.  For some reason, it's still applying.  I tried refreshing using
secedit and its still appearing.  Am I just not patient enough?  Or did the
GPO apply to everyones registries permanently and somehow has to be
'un-done' other than setting the GPO to "Not Defined"?

This e-mail is confidential, may contain proprietary information
of the Cooper Cameron Corporation and its operating Divisions
and may be confidential or privileged.

This e-mail should be read, copied, disseminated and/or used only
by the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
delete it, together with any attachments, from your system.