Greetings All

If you have been following this thread, you know that I am having problems moving the
Schema Master role from a server sitting in my DMZ to one sitting in trusted. I have
opened up all ports between these two servers, and I am still getting the same error;
current FSMO could not be contacted. I am really at a loss! I can't seize the role as
the server currently acting as the Schema Master is also an Exchange server, and is
hosting IIS. It is not a server that I can take offline and rebuild.

I have verified that all requisite rights are in place, I have verified replication, I
even called
the mfgr. (Netscreen) of the firewall to verify that I did indeed have all ports open.
can't take this server offline to bring it inside, and I don't have a system that I
can use
as a "swing" server as Roger suggested. Is there anything else that may be preventing
me from doing this? I am really getting frustrated! (And behind schedule...)

TIA for any help.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm