AD non-authoritative
SYSVOL authoritative (marked as primary!)

Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Salandra, Justin A.
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 17:32
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Restore a failed DC that was the only DC for a do
main

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q216/2/43.ASP&NoWebContent=1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241594

I found these, but I am not sure I follow.  DO I just restore the system
state and mark the entire database as an authoritative restore?  But if it
is the only DC for a domain then do I have to mark it for an authoritative
state?