From: Thommes, Michael M.
Sent: Mon 2/9/2004 6:30 AM
To: Active Directory Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] Where did "Additional Acct Info" tab go to?

Hi,
    This morning I noticed that the "Additional Acct Info" (sp?) tab in ADUC on my Windows 2000 DCs (with extra "acctinfo.dll" installed) and on my Windows 2003 DC (additional info by default) is no longer there.  While I don't use this feature on a daily basis, I am sure I have used it in the last few weeks.  I even tried logging on with the principle domain admin account after my normal admin failed to show this feature; that also didn't work.  Has anyone experienced this?  Thanks for any help!

Mike Thommes