From: Rimmerman, Russ
Sent: Fri 2/13/2004 9:21 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] MS04-007 checking

Might check with RetinA (http://www.eeye.com/).  We're using Patchlink to not only detect, but patch and deploy software as well.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] MS04-007 checking

Does anyone know of a tool to make sure that all the users have this patch applied?  I know Microsoft had something for the Blaster and was wondering if anyone has anything that would check to make sure this patch has been applied?

Thanks again
Ryan McDonald
This e-mail is confidential, may contain proprietary information
of the Cooper Cameron Corporation and its operating Divisions
and may be confidential or privileged.

This e-mail should be read, copied, disseminated and/or used only
by the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
delete it, together with any attachments, from your system.