Good morning everyone.

I am looking into purchasing a network monitoring tool.  I have look at
a few like 2Morrow and ActiveXperts Network Monitor, Big Brother...etc.

I really need a network monitoring product that not only monitors links
and systems but has the capability to put notifications out on our
website.  Something with a nice web interface (color radio buttons...)
to give a good visual which systems are down.  It also needs to send a
notification to an email or cel phone and update the website....

Is there such a product?  What tools do you use to monitor your
networks? Any suggestions would be great!

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm