Works for me :-)

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] IE6 SP1 MSI Wrapper

>>I would much prefer downloading the package through an external source
I have one. But how would you know it's clean? Will you check to be sure it's not
Trojanized?

>> jump over hurdles to get to the right person at MS
There is no "hurdle" to jump through. You call MS (since you are in the US, try
800-936-4900), you pick the option for "hotfix", you get directly to a live person.
You give the person the Q article number. The person sends you whatever you need. QED

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon