I have *NOT* tried this myself, but I found it in my scripts archive. Not sure of its
origin, or if or
how well it will work. Watch the line wraps, etc. It requires wts_admin.dll which is
available here:
http://cwashington.netreach.net/main/tools/default.asp?topic=n-z
I believe this came from Barry Hay, who contributes to the above scripting site. YMMV

VBScript:

'the following is an example of how to modify terminal server settings
'feb 12, 2001 added SetTSConfigfAllowLogonTerminalServer (requested by Lance Francis)
'thx to Jonathan Reininger for indepth testing

'contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help, feedback, or donations
'script requires:
'   wts_admin.dll to be registered
'   terminal server 4 or windows 2000
'   wtsapi32.dll (included in the above os's)

dim obj
set obj=createobject("wts_admin.functions") 'accessible after registering wts_admin.dll

dim retval 'integer
dim server,userid,homedir,homedrive,profilepath,homedirectory 'string
dim bLogin 'boolean

'following variables required for all functions utilized in this script
server="wopr" 'domain controller or terminal server (use terminal server if server is
standalone)
userid="test" 'userid to modify

' * * *          set user's profile path
profilepath="\\yourserver\someshare" 'new directory to change user's homedirectory to.
'retval=obj.settsprofilepath(server,userid,profilepath)

' * * *          set user's home drive (requires home directory to be set also)
homedrive="X" 'new driveto change user's homedrive to.
'retval=obj.settshomedrive(server,userid,homedrive)

' * * *          set user's home directory
homedirectory="\\myserv\myhome"
'retval=obj.SetTSHomeDirectory(server,userid,homedirectory)

' * * *          set whether user is allowed to login to terminal server
bLogin=False 'boolean value
retval=obj.SetTSConfigfAllowLogonTerminalServer(server,userid,bLogin)

'the following return value is the value returned from the api.  0=success
if retval=0 then
        wscript.echo "failure. return value: "&retval
else
        wscript.echo "success. return value: "&retval
end if

'notes:
'If the function succeeds, the return value is a nonzero value.
'If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information,
call
GetLastError.
'GetLastError not implemented at this time.  in the future the return value will be
the GetLastError
value
'to test the different functions above simply remark out those that are not used and
unremark
'  the function being tested