From: Raymond McClinnis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2004 11:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] OY: Adding a 2nd Exchange server...

Hello all,

My company is getting ready to deploy a 2nd Exchange 2k box to
eventually replace our old Exchange 2K box.  Are there any special
precautions we need to take before implementation?  Also, when we pull
the old one down, will we end up having to re-point all of our e-mail
clients, or is that all automatic?

Thanks in advance,

Raymond McClinnis

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm