Title: Message
There is a group policy that will do this. You have to add the ADM file for SUS, but when you do, the  policy becomes available. Then you can set the suppress reboot with the policy.

Clay Perrine, MCSE
Microsoft Active Directory Support.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Suppress reboot of windows update???

Does the SUS automatic update client have to be installed for this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\
to be present, or should it be there with the generic Automatic Update also? I dont have a SUS server (or client) in my environment, and dont see this in my registry. Sorry for questions that many probably think should be common knowledge, but I can't find the answer anywhere else, and you guys have been VERY helpful other times that I have asked questions.

Thank you,
Doug