From: Grantham, Caron
Sent: Fri 2/20/2004 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD lists Last Name in the First Name Field

We used a 3rd Party Migration Tool (BindView) to migrate user accounts, mailboxes and profiles and now we have a problem wherein the AD properties for a user show up with their last name in the first name field and first name in the last name field. The GAL and the name display properties are correct however.

The problem exists when a users wishes to search by first name in Outlook.

My question: Is there an easy way or another tool we can use to fix these fields?

We don’t want to use the cumbersome CSV import/export tool to do this unless it’s our only option.

Caron Grantham

Chicago Housing Authority

  Information Technology Services

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

( 312-742- 2731

Working smarter towards a common goal -- EFFICIENCY

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of CHA, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named

recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 312-742.4000 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.