________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulnick, Al
Sent: den 25 februari 2004 15:04
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: Robert Lundh
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Find and delete/disable all your old computer
acc ounts real easy

Robert, last I checked it is appropriate to get permission from the list
owner prior to submitting product plugs.  Additionally, I think you're a
little late, since we all have had access to a free version from one of
the list members not too long ago.