Title: KDC Change

I'm in the process of demoting a DC in a Windows 2003 domain which was a roleholder for all FSMO roles.  I have moved every role (including GC) to the new DC which is going to be the temporary role holder until the previous DC is rebuilt.  Running a dcdiag /v shows that the only role referring to the previous DC is the "KDC Name" role.  I am thinking that this has something to do with Kerberos authentication but I am unaware of any method to change the role.  I will be researching a solution before I demote the DC of course but I thought that someone may be able to shed some light :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!