From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Steve Rochford
Sent: Mon 3/1/2004 11:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Removing inherited mailbox persmissions on AD ac counts

When you have this kind of transient user it may be easier to create a group (which
will normally only contain one person) and give that group rights to the mailbox. In
this way you just put the new person into the correct group and you don't have to
remember to remove their permissions from the mailbox when they go - their account
gets deleted so they are removed from the group but the group stays. The new person
then just gets added to the group and everything works :-)

Steve