Title: Message
Ctrl-alt-del and then Task manager => File => Run => explorer. Desktop should load. Any AV sw on this machine?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of it admin
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Unhappy Server

I have a windows 2000 server which is part of an AD domain that will not let me logon to it.  You just see a blue screen on the console.  However I can logon using remote dektop connection but everything on this server is running very slowly.

Any advise greatly appreciated,

Nick

http://www.star.net.uk