De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mike Hogenauer
Envoyé : lundi 1 mars 2004 17:33
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ActiveDir] AD and DNS

I needing to demote one of my domain controllers because of out dated hardware, etc. This server runs our Internal DHCP Scope and also has an AD integrated DNS Zone. I know my DHCP services will still be there, what will happened to the the DNS? Will it just become a secondary zone it the Integrated Master or do I need to change this zone before I demote the Server?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Mike

Mike Hogenauer

Rendition Networks, Inc.