-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sieber R., DP ITS,
FII, DD
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Broadcast - 138 port

I think these are browser announcements. Just wish it wasn't so talkative
and noisy.

Domain/Workgroup Announcement , Domain controller, NT workstation, domain
Enum and Host announcement, workstation, server, domain controller, print
queue server, nt workstation, master browser - all sending browser
announcments.
Try a sniffer like ethereal and take a look at the packages!

Robert