Title: Message
Yes.  FRS today would trigger the replication of the entire file with a change to that file.  There are also issues with open files.  You coulod configure a less frequent replication schedule but...

Diane

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Flesher
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Experiences with DFS.....

Well, to give a little more info, we have 1,000,000+ files on our NAS. This machine is accessed pretty hard by ~1,000 users, housing .pst files and eudora data store files. If you are saying that each time there is a change in a file, it is replicated, would it constantly replicate email data files each time an email comes to the user? That could get ugly.