From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Flesher
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Web Admin not member of Administrators group on local machine - is this possible???

I have a stand-alone 2003 server with IIS running on it. I don't want the web administrator to be in the local administrators group. However, some of the things that need to be done in order to administer IIS require administrator or delegation. Is there a white paper that explains what priveleges are needed up to giving the person administrator rights? Does someone know by experience how to do this?

Thanks in advance. This group is always extremely helpful.

Chris Flesher
The University of Chicago
NSIT/DCS
1-773-834-8477