-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darren Mar-Elia
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 10:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Mirror OU structure to Test

I'll add one more to the mix. Not sure its much better than using an CSVDE
dump, but the GPMC comes with two scripts that are designed to create a test
domain that is a mirror of your production one. They are called:

CreateXMLFromEnvironment.wsf (dump production) CreateEnvironmentFromXML.wsf
(import into test)

They provide a few nice features like the ability to bring GPOs, GPO links,
OUs, users and groups over as well.

Darren